Creative Studio Manager
Who are we?
HIFEN Studios is a creative studio house servicing the sports, entertainment and fashion industries. Providing film, photography, brand ID and art direction for their campaign and marketing needs. Created in January 21 HIFEN Studios based in London is an extension of B-Engaged following 4-years of success as the in-house production team for the sports marketing agency.
Who are you?
Are you a Creative Studio Manager? Have a passion for managing a team, workflows, budgeting and hitting deadlines? If this sounds like you then please read on!
HIFEN Studios is seeking a Creative Studio Manager. This position reports to the Creative Director and CEO and serves as a key member of the HIFEN Studios team. The role includes working with brands, athletes & internal HIFEN work. This position must have a agency first mind-set, protecting and putting the company first.
You will be required to work with the current team, working as the key component in the making sure work is completed by the Studio team. We are looking for someone with innovative ideas and the ability to enhance and support others in the studio.
- Managing projects from initial idea to final completion, making full use of project management (Monday.com) and collaboration tools
- Manages the multi-skilled studio team which may comprise of a range of video creatives, graphics designers, motion designers, producers and freelancers ; setting daily priorities and managing capacities
- Provide creative assistance to a group of creatives
- Liaising with clients to understand business and project needs, assessing, interrogating and clarifying client briefs.
- Assessing client and internal briefs and assigning designers to a project
- Proofing and reviewing designs and checking documents before they are sent off with the internal account team /client.
- Be able to budget a production with a profit led thinking.
- Assisting on the creative production side when needed and meeting with team members for feedback
- Creating and implementing monthly deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery
- Managing procurement of video, graphics, motion graphics production for social media platforms.
- Managing back-up of all studio assets and having a organised system in place. Ensuring files are stored and named in a tidy manner.
- Managing and logging all studio camera equipment, making sure all creatives are following procedures and processes when using company equipment.
- Setting up systems and processes so that the studio and the wider agency are aware of how the creative studio operates.
- Reporting to creative director and head on holistic on department on-goings and outputs.
- Involved in recruitment and selection decisions.
- Focused on the personal and professional development of the team. Whilst Studio Managers will sometimes hire freelancers for specialist jobs they will also up-skill their team so that the expertise (and profit) can stay in house.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Must have minimum 2 years experience within a creative agency
- Good understanding of social media production and technicals
- Good understanding of creative and production
- Experience of designing social first assets, knowledge of different dimensions and guidelines for different platforms
- Proven track record in managing creative/studio teams
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- An emphasis for visual detail and creative solutions
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Able to work within a workflow and show good teamwork skills
- Passion/Knowledge of football and gaming (not essential)
- The ability to interpret feedback and use your artistic eye to make improvements
- Good file management and organisation
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- A willing attitude to sacrifice personal hours when tight deadlines arise.
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
- People person who can keep clients happy.
Salary: Dependant of experience
Start Date: ASAP
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by submitting your application through our jobs portal https://jobs.b-engaged.co.uk/jobs