JOB: Graphic Designer
Passion for graphic design? want to use your skills Working within sports + gaming + tech
Who are we?
HIFEN Studios is a creative agency servicing the sports, entertainment and fashion industries. Providing film, photography, brand ID and art direction for their campaign and marketing needs. Created in January 2021 HIFEN Studios is based in Hackney, London following the move out from holding company B-Engaged.
Who are you?
B-Engaged & HIFEN Studios is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Graphic Designer to join our growing team in within sports marketing.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity and a chance for a creative to grow and progress with the company. We are looking for a someone with a passion for graphic design and using the creative cloud. Most importantly, the candidate must be willing to learn, take instructions and have a good work ethic to work on delivering assets in line with content calendars.
HIFEN Studios is seeking a Graphic Designer . This position reports to the Creative Director & Studio Manager and serves as a key member of the HIFEN Studios team. The role includes working with brands, athletes & internal HIFEN work.
You will be required to work with the current team, utilising your design skillset at different stages in the creative workflow. We are looking for someone with innovative ideas and the ability to enhance and support others in the creative process. Role will focus on our retained clients building social media assets. Working on sport, gaming and tech brands
- Bring a high standard of motion graphics using After Effects and CINEMA 4D
- Bring a high standard of graphic design using Adobe Creative suite
- Photoshop graphic design
- Delivering projects within tight timeframes that meet brand standards
- Understand project requirements
- Organising of assets on the server
- Liaising with internal teams
- Use feedback from team to improve
- Willing to contribute creative ideas.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Must have minimum 2 years experience within a creative agency
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar preferable
- Portfolio of 2D design work
- Strong track-record of working with After Effects
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects. Understanding of Cinema 4D
- Experience of designing social first assets, knowledge of different dimensions and guidelines for different platforms
- An emphasis for visual detail and animation timing
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Able to work within a workflow and show good teamwork skills
- Passion/Knowledge of football and gaming
- The ability to interpret feedback and use your artistic eye to make improvements
- Good file management and organisation, able to package project files and work for team members to pick up
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- A willing attitude to sacrifice personal hours when tight deadlines arise.
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Office based (Hackney, London)
Start Date: ASAP
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by submitting your application through our jobs portal https://jobs.b-engaged.co.uk/jobs ensure you include showreel/portfolio and cover letter including clear examples of motion design work and join the HIFEN Studios Studios team today!